Nokia 7.1 was launched at an event in London on Thursday. Nokia 7.1 is also part of the Android Enterprise Recommended range. Phones under this programme can be expected to get monthly security updates, within 90 days of release, for a minimum of three years.
Nokia 7.1 price will cost around Rs. 24,400 to Rs. 29,500, depending on the region. The phone will be sold in Gloss Midnight Blue and Gloss Steel color options. Pricing is not confirmed yet for India. India pricing and availability will be announced later.
- Full HD+ 5.84’’ PureDisplay with 19:9 screen ratio and Corning® Gorilla® Glass (front)
- 12 MP/5 MP dual-sensor rear camera with ZEISS Optics
- 8 MP front camera
- An ergonomic rear fingerprint sensor
- AI and depth-based imaging
- HDR photography
- Pure, Secure and Up-to-Date Android Oreo
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 636 mobile platform
- 3 / 4 GB RAM with 32 / 64 GB3 storage
- Up to 400 GB MicroSD card support
Also, Nokia will offer the optional audio accessory that is Nokia audio Earbud. Which will easily fit in your pocket and very light in weight. It will be splash proof and Nokia claims that battery charge will last up to 16 hours.