Xiaomi backed company, Black Shark recently unveiled the much awaited BLACK SHARK HELO aka BLACK SHARK 2.
This is the second edition of the gaming exclusive series, rivaling the appreciated Razer Phone 2. It features gaming focused additions and few minor upgrades, thus surpassing its predecessor.
KEY FEATURES(REALLY “COOL” FEATURES)
- It is equipped with with a revolutionary liquid cooling system, thus surpassing most phones by a sizable margin.
- Heating is prevented by the use of double heat pipe partition.
- X+1 antenna used, thus boasting better connectivity.
- It has three RAM variants, namely 6GB, 8GB, 10GB.
- 6.01-inch display and Snapdragon 845 SoC for smooth sailing.
THE POINT THAT SETS XIAOMI BLACK SHARK 2 APART!
Black Shark 2 comes with a controller dock called “Black Shark Biplane handle”.
The controller comes with a joystick and additional buttons for better maneuverability and better in-game experience.
The 6GB and 8GB will have a handle only on the left, whereas the 10GB variant will feature both sides.
THE BASIC NEED TO KNOW
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Xiaomi Black Shark sports a 6.01-inch (1080×2160 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio, PPI of 402 pixels per inch.
- There is also a 101.3 percent DCI-P3 colour gamut ratio.
- Xiaomi Black Shark features the same set of cameras as the ones present in the previous version.
- It has a dual-rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor, both with f/1.75 aperture and LED flash.
- It has a front camera with a 20-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- the smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery and comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, aptX and aptX HD support.
As of now the phone is set to launch in China at a price of approximately Rs.34,000 or CNY 3,199. We expect a worldwide launch based on the appreciation it garners.